Censorship is Real
Censorship of speech in the United States and Europe is happening on many different levels. We at Altha Technology know that Christians have a right to speak their beliefs.
The censorship of speech on the internet happens in a few different ways. The most notable are as follows:
- Google hiding search results and promoting their preferred searches.
- Facebook blocking user accounts, putting people in, “Facebook Jail”.
- Youtube deleting entire accounts, demonetizing account, or removing functionality of accounts.
- Vimeo deleting entire accounts.
- GoDaddy, a registrar, removing access to domain names.
- Abuse of online copyright laws to censor protected speech.
- Removal of Paypal usage for processing payments.
- Removal of usage of American Express payments.
- Remove of usage of Discover Card payments.
- Removal and denial of Bank Accounts in Europe (So Far).
In the above examples, Altha Technology has come into contact directly with: 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10. We are keeping an eye on who is being censored for what. From our experience, the highest level of censorship happens for the following content, in order of priority:
- Anti-Homosexual/LGBTP Speech is the most censored speech.
- Anti-Islam Speech is the second most censored speech.
- “Anti-Semitic” Speech is the third most censored speech.
- Speech about race, specific to white men in contrast to others, is the fourth most censored speech.
- Pro-Nationalism speech is the fifth most censored speech.
These five topics, from our experience, are almost guaranteed to get you into trouble on any of the big platforms. From others experience, anti-semitic and racial speech has the most potent repercussions, in that it can get you completely removed from the internet from the Domain level on down through payment gateways.
As we delve into this landscape of censorship and anti-Christian action in America, we at Altha Technology strive to use our knowledge of the internet, networking, website hosting, and content creation, combined with knowledge of censorship, to keep you online as long as possible, from the payment gateway to the domain registration.
Unless something changes, there WILL be a time when even we cannot continue to function as a business, but we will do our best to stay online as long as possible.
The Altha Technology Team